1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Well.......the weather outside is.........

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Apr 13, 2007.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Sun's beginning to peek out here in NEMISS. Still chilly.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

Abominable..... lows 40s, heavy rain, wind..
    this truly sucks.

3. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

....total fucking bullshit. I've seen the sun four hours since MLB's opening day.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Boo-fucking-hoo. I once went two weeks without seeing it when I first moved to Montana. Big Sky, my left nut. :mad:

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Big Sky, doc...doesn't saying anything about sun!

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Spnited is right. It just says the sky is there. There is no promise that it won't be cloud covered or have shit falling from it. :)

7. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

65°, very little wind. BUT, two weeks prior to this were dismal. I haven't been to a track meet yet. Everyting's been rained out.

8. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

We have what's called a "wintry mix." Arrived at around 3 p.m., so we got to drive home from the grocery store in the beginning of the "storm of the year." ::)

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

We were supposed to get some of that "wintry mix." I think we're going to dodge that. But it IS raining, raining and raining a little more.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

It's sunny and about 65 here. Gorgeous.

Oh and Doc, you moved to Montana in the fall. Of course it was grey, unless you get up over the inversions.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It was sunny and 65 on Friday. Yesterday it was cloudy and 60. It was 50 at Midnight. It's now 38 and snowing.

12. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Well, so much for the perfect weather. Rain moved through this morning. The sun's back out, but a sheet of metal siding just slammed into the back of my house. I'm not sure of its original location. But I hear you can get some money for scrap these days. Their loss is my $2.

Draft saved Draft deleted