1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Well, maybe their school lunches are really, really bad

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CollegeJournalist

CollegeJournalist Active Member

Doesn't mean I have to like them.

They're just pests. We have a lake house out in the middle of nowhere, and out there, those fuckers are a little bigger than the 'coons you see in the city. And they get into everything. It's annoying as hell and they're all over the damn place at night. Just a pain in the ass.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

yeah, you're fucking right. it's also correct that any deranged fuck who tortures then kills an animal has murderous tendencies and is many times more likely to molest their children than people who aren't fucked in the head. many studies have taken place concerning these types of fucktards that you're defending, and it's likely they'll end up ruining at least one person's life before they are incarcerated.

get a fucking clue before you post stupidity.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

If you have a "lake house out in the middle of nowhere" and find the local wildlife "annyong as hell" maybe you don't belong there.

If they get into YOUR garbage and it ends up all over your property, it's just because you're dumber than they are.

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

post. of. the. day.

5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Funny how we as humans get so territorial. "What are these rodents and insects and such doing in our city?"

If the house is in the middle of nowhere, couldn't the tables be turned? Couldn't those raccoons and other forms of wildlife wondering what you're doing out there?

Sheesh.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Settle down boys. I only posted the story for the humorous content.

7. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

Though the story itself sickens me, a few of those quotes are great. "Didn't know any better." Perhaps the substitute was this man:

[​IMG]

8. CollegeJournalist

Jesus H Christ. I say I don't like raccoons, and somehow I'm defending murderers and molesters.

I don't think I ever said I condoned the actions of the fucktards that stomped a raccoon to death in the middle of a damn classroom. I just thought it was funny that people were yelling about animal cruelty over a raccoon. Not your everyday animal cruelty case.

Some of you take this message board shit entirely too seriously.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

what the fuck is the difference between a 'coon, and a cat, or a dog, or a rabbit for that matter? there's no "it was just a **** that they stomped to death." that's bullshit.

maybe i should go stomp on some 20 year old ... he's just a fucking another annoying college student for christ's sake.

10. CollegeJournalist

Maybe you missed the part where I said it wasn't the everyday animal cruelty case. It's a fucking raccoon. That doesn't make it right -- though it does make it funny.

Jesus. I don't like dogs, cats, or rabbits anymore than I like raccoons. The only animals I really care for are the dead ones that are on my dinner plate. But I never said the kids were right for stomping all over the little bastard.

Just thought it was funny. Shit. I'll remember not to laugh -- or point out something I don't care for -- while reading these threads. I'd hate to offend you, Tom.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Do your Muslim threads qualify as "humorous" content? :)

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

yeah, we all should get such a fucking kick out of torture ... it's funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.