1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcome to Scarbrough Country ... Joe slaps Bush around

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Aug 18, 2006.

1. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I sure do like blumpkins Cotton.

2. dog428

dog428 Active Member

That's a nice column. Shame Joe's about six years behind the rest of us.

And you all pay no attention to lyman. This is anti-Bush thread and he simply had to say something -- didn't much matter what. No way he could argue with the column, so this is what you get.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Let's clear something up: Bush is not a real, traditional conservative. He's one of the crazies his father rightly ridiculed 20 years ago.

4. You can argue any column, but arguing with an ignoramus such as yourself truly is ridiculous. Even paying this much attention to you is scads more than you should get.

May your fingers paralyze and we never be subjected to your drivel on this site again.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Careful, Lyman. You don't want dog typing with his tongue.

6. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I'm gonna have to check the SportsJournalists.com history book to be sure, but I think this might be the first time anyone has stooped low enough to wish paralysis on someone.

Of course, it's not nearly as bad as it might seem. Lyman is a bit on the slow side. He doesn't know any better.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah, he should have just gone with carpal tunnel. Would have had the advantage of being funny.

8. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I'll give him that wishing paralysis did have the element of surprise going for it. I mean, I've said much worse things about lyman without such a reply.

I almost feel the need now to say something bad about him to substantiate it.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Let it go. Who knows how many keystrokes you have left in those fingers?

10. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Yeah, you're right. Plus, if the paralysis should spread, I'll want lyman in my corner, fighting to keep the feeding tube in.

11. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Come on, Stupid. That's not what I wrote and you know it.

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I already called him out on that but since Bostock's whole existence is based on a flawed premise, if he actually admitted he was wrong he might cease to exist.

Draft saved Draft deleted