1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weekend At Bernie's alert!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jun 18, 2009.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

HBO Comedy right now. I hope this is as funny as I remember it and not one of those movies that loses its appeal once you grow up (or at least hit the age at which you are supposed to become an adult).

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Not to be the first to post on my own thread, but shit, I forgot how gorgeous Catherine Mary Stewart was.

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I knew a girl who looked like her.

4. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

Is a must see. Hilarious.

5. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Every time we see another movie that Terry Kiser (Bernie) is in, we always say he looked better dead.

6. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

I did the local promotion for this film when it initially came out. The studio actually sent me the Bernie dummy and then I was supposed to take him around town. I took him to the Pirates game (and he got on the Jumbotron) and to the local TV station, where it sat at the desk along with the anchors.

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Was it Bill Maher who was yelling "What you are doing is illegal!" during the boating scene?

Draft saved Draft deleted