1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 13 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tommy_Dreamer, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Don't think anyone has started one yet so here goes since Week 13 officially begins tonight.

How good are the Ravens? And how many of us aren't going to be able to watch this game tonight?

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

This better not suck like the week 12 thread.

And I'm not watching this either.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I'm on desk tonight, but I can watch it on DVR at home. I consider myself fortunate in that respect, especially given that the Steelers play the Browns next Thursday night.

4. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Palmer, CJ & Co. could be severely limited by this storm that's passing through.

5. Tommy_Dreamer

No guarantees on the thread stinking like last week's, but it is nearing playoff time and the Giants-Cowboys game alone should be good for some banter on Sunday afternoon!

6. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I've got the game on ... whichever Gumbel this is sucks ass.

I know of high school play-by-play guys who are better. Shit, I know 10 just in my area.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

Doesn't look like Palmer's being affected too much. 9-14 102 yards in first quarter and he had a TD called back on a penalty.

8. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Hey OTR or anyone else watching, if you think of it, could you occasionally throw up a score and time update for those of us whose cable system has not yet bent to the will of the mighty NFL? Sittin' on the desk with ancient (read: Yahoo-hating) computers, no way to gauge whether or not I'll have to replate. Thanks a mil.

9. Tommy_Dreamer

It's 6-0 Bengals at the half. Two chip-shot Graham FGs

10. Tommy_Dreamer

Palmer to Whosyomomma for 40 yards and a touchdown off of a flea-flicker.

I need all the Palmer to Whatchamacallit pass plays I can get since I'm holding on to the final playoff spot in my fantasy league.

11. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

That's right, Hoshamazode.

12. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I just call him alphabet

Draft saved Draft deleted