1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 13 NCAA Football Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

What about the QB? I have a co-worker whose son goes to Delaware and swears the QB is NFL material.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

That's what the announcer just said of Flacco. And then just now Flacco stood in the pocket for about a half hour, then rolled right and threw to the tight end who got open for a TD. It was a hell of a play.

3. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I was still hungover from turkey and dressing, but did Cartman really do the player intros for Colorado this morning.
    "Our quarterback is pretty good. He's the coach's kid, so you know he has to be really good for him to start."

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Nebraska at it again, 35-24 at halftime.

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Way to show up after all the hype, Delaware St. 23-0 Hens early in the second.

6. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Joe Flacco is a big boy and he has a cannon for an arm like many of you are seeing on ESPN. I wouldn't say he would be a starting quarterback off the bat in the NFL, but I could see him being drafted like Andy Hall, maybe a few rounds prior. Aaron Love (#17) is a small receiver on Delaware, but he can take a licking.

7. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Does Mississippi State have more than two first downs? This game isn't near as close as the score.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Didn't Miss. suspend 20 players, too?

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I think McFadden's got money on it.

10. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

So that Omar Cuff fellow has 19 rushes for 136 yards and 3 TDs. In the first half. Delaware is Belichick'n the Hornets.

11. WS

WS Member

yeah, but Croom spends all year coaching for the Alabama game. I can't believe people thought two weeks ago he was a national coach of the year candidate.

12. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Nope. Put them on double-secret probation.

Draft saved Draft deleted