1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weddings ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rhody31, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

Came back from schieza's wedding about an hour ago (I am lightly toasted right now).
    It was weird only because my wedding was a little less than a month ago. I've been to 12-15 wedddings before mine, but this was my first wedding post-marriage and it was way different than any I've been to. I had a blast. There was n oworries. I don't know. Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe I'm drunk from 15 Bud Light Limes. Either way, it was a differnet experience and it was a balast.
    And I hate schieza because now I'm a one-man shop for two weeks.
    Salut, brosef.

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Good day to get married, July 10.

Schieza, Carrie Underwood, Jim from The Office, Carmelo Anthony and yours truly. Three years ago anyway.

The 10 of us should celebrate this with a two-week trip to Hawaii next July -- all paid for by, obviously......Schieza.

Congrats, man.

:)

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

How do you get drunk off ANY number of Bud Light Limes?

4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

My parent's anniversary, too; No. 62 yesterday.

5. Shifty Squid

Shifty Squid Member

I'd probably die from excessive citrus poisoning of some kind before I got to that point.

6. I love Bud Light Lime! Love it.
    Drink it all summer.

7. Does anyone know the proper dress code for going to weddings these days? It can be so confusing.

8. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

Wifebeaters: Out. Not just because the name is kind of tacky (at a wedding).

9. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

As you can tell from the above post, I do not feel good today. Covering Major Division softball in the sun was not my most favorite thing in the world this afternoon.
    Bud Light Limes and Bud Light had the same amount of alcohol. I just like the Limes.
    Dress code at schieza's wedding, as he will tell you when he gets back, was very laid back. Regardless, I wore a blue Tommy Hilfiger suit with white pinstripes, a baby blue dress shirt with a pink tie. Oh, and burgundy shoes.

10. Pictures?

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

That was kind of the point. I can't imagine ever drinking enough light beer to get drunk. Maybe I just have a low tolerance for piss.

12. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Yeah, but you'll stave off scurvy!

Draft saved Draft deleted