1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wedding registry help

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leo1

leo1 Active Member

don't know if anyone has mentioned this already because i didn't wade through all five pages but be discerning when you register for small kitchen appliances.

for example, we use our panini maker all the time. that was surprising because who would've expected that? but it takes minimal effort to use and makes a boring old sandwich a lot better. the fondue pot, otoh, has never been used more than two years after the wedding. i guess the fondue pot technically isn't an appliance but it's in the same category. we both also wished we'd registered for the ice cream maker because you can find all sorts of recipes for good ice cream (or frozen yogurt and even gelato) that are so much better than most store bought stuff.

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Yeah, I was really lol on that one.

3. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Me too, Chuck. ::)
    But it helps to understand the quality of the troll.

4. Wow, BigDog must have gone without pussy for a really long time to post something that hateful.

Keep crunching those fantasy numbers, though. I'm sure you'll dupe some lucky tranny girl into fucking you eventually.

5. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

If you're going to Cooperstown, bring a ball and a couple gloves so you can play catch on Doubleday Field. It's the field adjacent to the Hall of Fame (and where they play the Hall of Fame Game every year).

As long as you're in the area, the Ithaca-Finger Lakes area is beautiful.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Thanks for the idea screwball. We're looking at a few options while we're there, but those will definitely be on the list.

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Howe Caverns is also a nice way to spend part of/most of a day.

8. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Cut him a break. His mom has been out of town all week, so he didn't get his weekly handjob. Lay off the dude.

9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for all the suggestions. Too many assholes have rendered these threads closed. Everyone have a great day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.