1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We should all go in together on a wedding gift for Charles Manson

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

There's a funny list circulating of places they're registered. Search for it, it may give you a chuckle

2. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

If any of them are as good as HanSenSE's post, I'll have to check it out.

3. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Fuck him, fuck her and fuck the state of California for allowing this to happen. There's no reason he should be allowed the privilege of marriage, just like there's no reason a convicted murder like Tex Watson should have been allowed to father multiple children from inside the joint.

I'm anti-death penalty for the most part, but I'm also against regular privileges of citizenship for convicted murders. Manson can't vote; he shouldn't be allowed to get married at the state's expense either.

4. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

Guessing one, if not both, belong to the same state institutional system as the groom.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

He doesn't have to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond to register or spend gift cards. Lucky bastard.

Of course the wife could make him write all the thank-you cards since he's got the time.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

He's a 6.

7. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

This was really good. ;)

8. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

That's the hardest I've laughed at something on SportsJournalists.com in a long time. Kudos

9. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

I was 14 when Sharon Tate and her friends were butchered, and I vividly recall that whole sordid mess. And I have never, ever, to this day, understood how Charlie Manson, a wormy little redneck from West Virginia, was able to manipulate his way into the lives of so many people, including some fairly well-known people male and female, something that apparently continues to the present.

Utterly baffling.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

As a FB buddy pointed out...

...justice is finally served on Charlie Manson.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Well played.

12. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Applause cubed.

Draft saved Draft deleted