1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We got motherf------ snakes in the motherf------ press box!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Mar 14, 2007.

1. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

2. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

That security guard doesn't look to enthralled with the whole thing.

3. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Watch the video...several people in the press box are shown hurriedly running away from the snake

4. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

I hate snakes.
    [​IMG]

5. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

Looks like Paul Hoynes (PD) and Sheldon Ocker (ABJ) right behind the snake guy.

6. boots

boots New Member

Chicken shit sports writers. They should've said the snake bit them and then sued.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

They showed the footage on our local news. Even as a print guy, I have to admit I laughed my ass off.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And just how many of our brave SportsJournalists.com folks were scooting out of the way with this?

9. Black snakes are harmless ... I just saw one in my backyard the other day ... part of living in the South.

10. girl friday

girl friday Member

personally, i would have been running and screaming. i hate snakes. i can't even look at them behind glass at the zoo...

11. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I concur. I have a completely irrational fear of them. There's no telling what I would have done.

12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

One time I fed it some beer and it started slithering this way and that. It was all fucked up.

Draft saved Draft deleted