1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WB's last hurrah

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DyePack, Sep 15, 2006.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

On Sunday, the WB will show the pilots of Felicity, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Dawson's Creek before going off the air forever.

I personally could not possibly care less, but I thought it was sort of an interesting TV tidbit.

2. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

The only show I watch on either of those two networks is America's Next Top Model. And I'm missing it on Wednesday.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I grew up watching Dawson's Creek and Seventh Heaven. I also love Reba and What I like about you...

Yeah, I'm a looser.

4. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

HOLLYWOOD — After long years of giving teenagers a voice on television with shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Dawson's Creek, the frog died Sunday to the crying eyes of Katie Holmes into the sleeves of the sweater pulled over her hands.
    Spike and Angel were unavailable for comment.

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I hated Dawson's Creek, not because of the show, but because it spawned that awful song by the lady with the armpit hair.

6. busdriver

busdriver Member

well if growing op on those shows is a looser than count me in on that.
    However, I am glad that they are taking them off I had enough of them in my late teen's and early 20's

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

They aren't taking all of them; although, I'm glad the bad one's are going away.

8. busdriver

busdriver Member

Well I happen to like Reba myself but the ones that they are taking off are the ones that have been on for to long. now maybe if they bring them back in a few years that might be OK.

9. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Gilmore Girls

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I love Reba.. and I'm glad it made the cut and isn't going anywhere.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

You combine the WB and UPN, and you have a pretty decent slate, one that skews young, granted.

Draft saved Draft deleted