1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Washington Times Caps reporter Steve Whyno's first of a series

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by JR, Mar 20, 2012.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Pretty sure he was one of a group of guys I went to a Nats game with once. I think Moddy was there, too. He can verify. If I'm not mistaken, he wore a Phillies jersey, which goes to show what kind of guy he really is. :)

2. How does London get first round talent in the fifth round in the draft? [/everyotherteamintheohl]

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Stephen stopped by the office today on his way to Philly to pick up some papers and chat for a while. He has enough material to do 10-12 parts, maybe even a book. Going to be interesting to see what Hunter does. And what this team looks like if he does stay. Nobody seems to think it will look much like it does now. He'll address some of that in Friday's piece.

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

The final part for print - but he'll have some online only stuff this weekend

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/22/dale-hunters-life-now-a-tale-of-two-cities/

Draft saved Draft deleted