1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Waking up Canadian

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by pseudo, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

Well, you can still be part of SJCanada.ca - that's still open to good-hearted people of all nations.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

What are their feelings on ballpark etiquette?

3. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Drink Canadian beer and you're OK.

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

Fixed.

* - applies only to visitors from the U.S., since Canadians actually know how to drink. ;)

5. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I love Canada -- love the people, love all the natural beauty, love even (perhaps especially) the Quebecois. But I'll admit that I'm not man enough to endure Canadian winter. So that leaves a spot open for one of y'all.

6. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

Close the curtains on your hotel room window at the Skydome while you get your freak on is about the only rule we have.

7. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Oh come on 'it's too cold'? Bah. Throw on the longjohns and a toque and you can go just about anywhere. And you know what? Somedays just stay inside. It's easy to put on another layer. You can only take so many off.

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

What is Boom's worst nightmare, Alex?

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Here's the rest of the story

http://www.thestar.com/News/Canada/article/619891

Wilkinson is gaining citizenship by virtue of his Saskatchewan-born father, who moved to the United States in the 1960s and became an American, losing his Canadian passport in the process.

When Bill C-37, an amendment to the Citizenship Act, takes the full force of law today, the elder Wilkinson will join thousands of so-called "lost Canadians" who automatically have their citizenship restored.

And I'm with Beef. Dress for the temperature.

If you can't stand the cold, stay out of the freezer. :)

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

That 21 hunts seals?

11. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

No, that one day he'd wake up and.......Aaaaaargh!

;D

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I think if you want to be a Canadian citizen, you have to pass a skating test. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted