1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

W. on NBC Nightly News - Infuriating!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Point of Order, Aug 29, 2006.

1. What no dog pictures?

2. Jones

Jones Active Member

What, no pictures of a bird on some dude's cock?

P.S. Slappy, if Yogi Berra could leave a penis trail on the deli trays, then penis trails are good enough for me.

P.P.S. Come on, Zeke. Slip me some proper comma usage. You know I'm good for it.

3. Jones - the parrot on the guy's cock was someone else.

Doggie pictures, birds on guy's dicks and comma usage. Yup this is certainly "news".

4. Jones

Jones Active Member

Sorry, Chris. Got it confused with the picture of the woman's asshole. My mistake.

5. Takes a big man to admit they were wrong.

Apology accepted.

6. The finest illustration of the concept yet!
    I vote this as the official RTH pictograph.
    As for Fredo, he's a floundering lame duck with an approval rating in the 30's who says what they tell him to say. It's all lies and the country's caught on.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Do you mean Stuhldreher, Miller, Crowley and Layden, or do you mean Flair, Anderson, Blanchard and Windham?

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Flair and Co. would have done a better job than W, Little Dick, Rummy, and Condi.

9. dog428

dog428 Active Member

PR is our problem. Damn near every White House reporter was sucked into the W PR machine from 9-11 until Katrina.

I watched Brian Williams stick up for the media during Monday's look back at Katrina. Talking about how the media came together and couldn't help but be sucked into the story because they were there and saw it all unfolding firsthand.

So, I'm assuming Williams called in sick during the weeks and weeks leading up to the Iraq invasion. That would be the only he wouldn't have seen "firsthand" the bullshit that flowed from the mouths of every person in the Bush administration.

Yeah, I'd say, for once, W is dead on balls accurate. PR is absolutely our problem. There's been so much shit put out there and so much double talk and backtracking that everyone has forgotten exactly what these dipshits said in the beginning: "We know they have weapons." "We will have our evidence in the form of a mushroom cloud." "They brought this war to our shores on 9-11."

All complete and utter bullshit. And all forgotten, right along with the soldiers who have died fighting in a meaningless war in a country whose citizens don't want them there.

Yeah, Katrina was bad and the response of our government and our president was unforgiveable. But it all pales in comparison to Iraq. Maybe if we aired 24-hour footage of the military men and women dying in the streets there would be a bit more outrage. Or at the very least, the outrage that's deserved.

10. pallister

pallister Guest

Waaaaah!

11. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Translated that for you.

Your welcome.

12. pallister

pallister Guest

How about "You're" welcome, genius.

That's just laughable.

Draft saved Draft deleted