1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

VYoung:Pacman doesn't care about the team

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chuck~Taylor, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

It doesn't end there, either. He also deduced that Pacman is selfish and hurting the team. A detective and a leader. If he can get down the absent minded gaze toward the horizon and the snotty "You're going to jail"/turning-head-while-ripping-off-sunglasses quip, he could be on CSI.

2. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Good point.

But forgive me for thinking Young will have a better pro career than Vick. That playoff win at Green Bay was nice, but Vick has tailed off on the field since, and those quiet rumblings about him being a turd are getting louder and louder.

3. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Aaaaah, calm down there.
    You're the one that said he won all the games with his legs. He needs some work(obviously), but he did make some clutch throws.

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

If I had a choice between taking Vince Young or Michael Vick when starting a team, I am taking Young six days a week and thrice on Sundays.

5. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Isn't being against the actions of Pacman Jones a lot like being against poverty and nuclear war?

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

It's not that similar. More like being against air pollution or the cable company.

7. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Dooley noted.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Not when you are his teammate. NFL players just don't say things like that about teammates very often. That's why people are paying attention. That, and it gives them another angle for a Pacman Jones story.

Draft saved Draft deleted