1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

VIVA LA VICKBALL!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oz, Nov 6, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey Chuck didn't you promise us you weren't going to talk about Vick any more like two days ago?

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Seems to me he's holding up the argument fairly well.

3. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

what? that the better and offensive line and receivers the better chance the quarterback has to play well? yeah, really unexplored territory

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Yeah, but that was before this thread was made.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

On that part, I'm with Chuck. This thread is doing exactly what it was designed for rather than turning into another threadjack elsewhere.

6. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

bump. just in case.

7. HoopsMcCann

why's that?

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Ashley Lelie just dropped TD pass while wide open in end zone.

9. HoopsMcCann

oh... how's he doing? i saw the score, but that doesn't have the highlights, which are what's really important

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He's great, but his team sucks, his coaches suck, the game plan sucks, no one knows how to use the incredible talent and revloutionary athleticism that is Micheal 'Call Me Christ' Vick.[/ballickingESPN]

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Remember that Colts-Patriots playoff game in a snow a few years back when the Pats won 21-3? Peyton threw three strikes on the first three attempts -- and all three times, receivers showed alligator arms on what should have been completions. After that, the Colts were plagued by dropped passes and general ineffectiveness. And at the end of the day, Peyton took all the heat for that loss. He was the quarterback, and as the leader of that team, he had to own up to it.

Now apply that to Vick and you should see where I stand on this.

12. HoopsMcCann

that michael vick is the greatest player in nfl history?

Draft saved Draft deleted