1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Virgin Tales — Chapters 3-6

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

Dude if you stick through her through all this rehab and shit -- her flower is yours ;), has to be. She can't not give it to you!

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Jay, are you falling? Or have you fallen?

Am glad I missed out on reading the kneecap story while eating. I had to skim through the story as it was ... and that's with just a latte.

By the way, I love sunflowers. And daisies. But I have simple tastes when it comes to romance.

Explains the intelligence level of some of the boys I've dated.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

All I see is jealousy. Anyone else?

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

In a previous episode, it was established that she mastrubates like a wild monkey just like the rest of us. I think he'd be on safe ground.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Ok, I'm going to have to go read the previous episodes. I missed that little detail. Pretty interesting comfort level for a couple that has not had sex yet.

Edit: Ok, the part about masturbation is in Chapter 2. Glad I went back and read that. At some point, don't blue balls become terminal?

6. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

I would be willing to bet that every woman here has been solemnly assured that they do. ;)

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Well played.

8. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

It's been three weeks. So what's up with this exciting drama? Is there a lucky Chapter No. 7?

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Jay went on a gay camping trip.

10. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Reminds me of a joke:

If you were camping and woke up to find a used condom in your ass, would you tell someone?

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

How is Marla's knee anyway?

12. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

I had a moment of wishing there was more to this story today ... I only wish I knew a TV producer so it could be picked up as a sitcom. I'd watch it every Monday on CBS right before How I Met Your Mother.

Draft saved Draft deleted