1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Virgin Tales — Chapter 8

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Feb 28, 2009.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Aside from the good news, that was one hell of a formating job. I know we aren't supposed to look at the design when evaluating clips, but damn.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I will always remember the Hoosiers live blog Bubbler did, when he actually had quote boxes and shit. It was stunningly precise.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Jay's wedding is very anticipated among those of us who know him IRL. Even if there's a chance it'll be sans alcohol.

4. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

"Hey partner. I tried to call you up till midnight. I didn't know the Christian Science reading rooms stayed open so late."

"Not that it's any of your business, but I spend the evening in the company of Connie Swail."

"Don't you mean 'the Virgin Connie Swail'?"
    [cue Dragnet theme music]

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I have had more knee surgeries than any 100 people on this board, but have never done that rehab exercise and never will. :)

6. One day, the earth moves. The next day, you're living in New Madrid.
    Congrats, Jay.

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Second.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

You'll have plenty of time to master that craft. I'd start a countdown to speed along the process, but we all know how well that worked last time.

9. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

With this latest deflowering news, how am I the only one who feels the ned to say ..
    END OF THREAD

Draft saved Draft deleted