1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Video footage of worst mom ever

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Sep 8, 2006.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

http://www.glumbert.com/media/fall.html

2. the_rookie

the_rookie Member

oh man. haha. nice find.

3. That's some fucked up shit right there.

4. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I thought for sure this would be about one of my friends' moms. God what a total (pussycat) that woman was.

5. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

I thought this thread was going to be about Britney Spears. ;)

That was pretty funny though! Poor kid.

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

That's simply chilling.

7. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

(playing devil's advocate)

I don't know a bout this ride in particular, but it looks exactly like one at our local amusement park. There is a cage/ball around the seats and the riders are strapped in across the chest, waist and crotch. Then again, maybe it was the kind where it's just the seats and no cage.

The kid was certainly scared and mom is a beeotch for just laughing and having a good time, but the kid wasn't in danger at all or his porky little body would have fallen out for sure. He likely had some g-forces with forced his butt out of the seat and down several inches, but the crotch and waist straps weren't going to let the kid fall out.

It looks like he had a nasty wedgy provided by the safety straps and the belt buckle attachments, though, and I'm betting that's where his pain was coming from.

I personally don't think he was in danger of falling out of the ride.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Even if he wasn't going to die, Ides, the kid's yelling 'it hurts, it hurts' and mom just keeps giggling?

Fuck you. I'd climb out, kick her in the gunt and run for my freedom.

9. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Like I said, she was/is a beeotch.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Just asking, how'd they get that on camera?

11. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Everyone one of those rides has a video camera installed so you can then purchase a video of your kid, wife, friend or self spazzing out as you think your life is about to end.

Chances are, the ride operator found this one soooo precious he had to share with the world.

12. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

The camera is on the outside of the cage. It is fixed so that you see just the riders.

I've been on this ride, probably not at the same place, but the same type. It is pretty fun.

And no mother should laugh at her kid in pain.

Draft saved Draft deleted