1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

VHZero's Greatest Songs of the 1980s

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DyePack, Nov 2, 2006.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Is this new or a rerun? I don't watch much VHZero these days.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Who knows but the fucking dysentric bastards are running it ON BOTH FUCKING VH-1 CHANNELS!!!!! You can watch it at 8 pm on VH-1 or overnight on the Classic. You know, in case you didn't want to see it the first time.

What the fuck, they've completely destroyed the Classic by putting VH-1 dreck on it. The Classic now has an MTV- and VH1-esque schedule. JUST SHOW THE VIDEOS!!!!

3. DyePack

DyePack New Member

What I saw was actually pretty good. Night Ranger hasn't aged particularly well, but that's their price for flight.

There also were some good rips on David Byrne.

Tomorrow night is the grand finale -- the top 20. I predict a heavy dose of Journey.

4. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

It was a rough day for Night Ranger, considering Guillermo Mota was suspended for 50 games. There go some residuals.

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

We also got to hear from Limahl. Either that guy is really full of himself, or he puts on a good act.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

wait Wait WAIT!!! Night Ranger is on this? I gotta see this!!!

Thank God the Classic re-runs (hey hey hey) all this stuff!!!! :D :D :D

7. DyePack

DyePack New Member

The phrase "Poison's 20th anniversary" was a kick in the abdomen, though.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

I hope you didn't buy their 20 Years of Rock CD (or whatever their most recent greatest hits was called).

It should have been called "Poison's Greatest Hits 1986-1996: With One More Cover Song For The Suckers Who Didn't Buy This The First Time."

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I have never purchased any Poison music, movies or memorabilia.

There is a Poison tape around here somewhere, but only because I took possession of my sister's tape collection.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

[​IMG]

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Uh-huh. And that's how I ended up with a Steelheart tape. :D

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

It's a milk crate filled with the best (and worst) of the hair bands: Slaughter, Damn Yankees and my personal favorite: Saigon Kick.

Draft saved Draft deleted