1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Veteran Times-Dispatch reporter dies

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by micropolitan guy, Nov 14, 2007.

1. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/sports.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2007-11-13-0078.html

Condolences to those at the T-D. The comments show what kind of impact this man had.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Prayers to the Fulp family, and condolences to Mike Harris and the rest of the T-D staff. RIP.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Vic was a very, very good man who was, as those comments said, always armed with a story and a smile.

We'll miss him.

4. Hustle

Hustle Guest

I never met the man, but my deepest condolences for all of my friends down the highway...

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Condolences to the Fulp and Time-Dispatch families. The business is lessened with his loss. RIP.

6. MJHRVA

MJHRVA Member

Sad stuff. Good, good, good guy who was enjoying retirement and extra time with his kids, grandkids and great-grandkid. Was in my office not that long ago, telling some stories and laughing a while.

We're doing a staff donation in his name to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the contributions have been strong. It'll be a big check.

RIP to a damn good guy and long-time friend.

7. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Same here, except up the highway.

8. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

My thoughts are with his family and the T-D family. RIP.

9. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

A good man with a good heart for the business. He'll be missed for sure.

10. Mitch21

Mitch21 Member

Seems like Mr. Fulp's name belongs in the thread on this same page...

Role models in this biz.

11. Colton

Colton Active Member

12. In Cold Blood

In Cold Blood Member

I happened to pick up the T-D on the day that article ran... I've never met Fulp, but after reading about him, i wish I had.

RIP

Draft saved Draft deleted