1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Versus and NHL do 3-year extension

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Jan 24, 2008.

1. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Just go to the Yahoo NHL scoreboard on any night and it will note which game has a feed. There is usually one game a night except for Tuesdays and Wednesdays, likely because there are Versus games those nights.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I've got an SD TV but I get the NHL Network.

3. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

It's just a Dish Network debacle. I know that with most cable systems and with Direct TV you can get NHL Network in SD.

4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

they would probably do it with some sort of agreement that their be some cross channel promotion.
    I've heard it's almost a lock that the NHL woill be back on ESPN

5. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

I always see the games with live video marked on my Yahoo fantasy hockey roster.

Tonight at 7 p.m. Pittsburgh vs. Philadelphia will be on Yahoo. Otherwise, go to Yahoo Sports, click on NHL, then click on video. There was a link to upcoming games, but it just has last night and tonight's game on the list. You can also scroll through the NHL schedule on Yahoo, but that's somewhat tedious.

Once you do open the pop-up box for a live game, there will be a list there of upcoming games.

Hope this is a bit more clear than mud.

Draft saved Draft deleted