1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Verducci with a darn good piece about A-Rod

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Dude... there are fucking exceptions to everything.

This is like talking to Dubya, thrying to explain that someone saying that something is true doesn't mean it is true 100 percent of the time.

BTW... love your non-admission admission that, yes, you thought Bonds sucked, before 2002.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Columbo, where did I make any sort of admission, implied or otherwise, that Bonds sucked before 2002?

As for you and your arguments, you once again lose all credibility when you say Alex Rodriguez is getting unfairly criticized yet Josh Beckett, who twirled one of the greatest games of the last 25 years on three days rest to eliminate the Yankees at age 23 in 2003, is on the downside/going to explode in Boston.

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I merely made a prediction.

And if he can't throw Uncle Charlie for four months of the season, I will be right.

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

The word "necessarily".

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Too bad you'll be very, very wrong.

Dude is 26 with balls the size of a globe. He'll be fine, for a long time to come.

6. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I get that.

But it ain't his onions that have me concerned.

7. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Lupica: Jeter is this generation's Joe DiMaggio.

Dumb, fucking Munchkin

Draft saved Draft deleted