1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vanity Licence Plate Giant Fail. And Ted, hand in your man card.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

What?!
    Why have I never seen this phenomenon? How long has this been going on?

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Since the day after they invented the trailer hitch

3. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

I can't post pics, so someone else will have to find the Florida "Ass Orgy" plate.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I am 40 years old, and I have never seen any scrotal talisman hanging from a pickup's trailer hitch.

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Apaprently you've never driven behind ChrisL.

6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Be the first in your neighborhood.

http://www.bullsballs.com

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

http://yournutz.com/

The audio is not entirely SFW, depending where you work.

8. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Vanity plates, bumper stickers, et al are generally about one thing: Explaining to the public the EXACT TYPE of douchebag you are.

Generally.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

They're usually of the blue or brass variety. I have yet to see any of them dangling into a purse, though I suspect that's where more than a few of the drivers' berries actually reside.

10. Perhaps her surname was "Ted" and there was no man

But glad that your smug superiority amuses you while you commute. (Heck, even the description of your commute - 15 minutes and "non-freeway" - smacks of insufferability.

11. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I have a bumper sticker on my sub-compact commuter car that says, "My balls are on my big pickup truck."

12. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

There's a minivan in my neighborhood that just makes me shake my head every time I see it. It's a red van, the standard Dodge Caravan mom carpooler, but they painted white stripes down the sides, and on each front door there's a giant, NASCAR-style slanted "3".

The best part? The stencil across the top of the windshield that says "MAN VAN."

Uh, no, dude. It makes you look 100 times more pathetic than just driving a minivan would.

Draft saved Draft deleted