1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US Soldier Reacts to Congressional Election News

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Bubbles,

Why are you so ambivalent about America?

2. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Ace,

Why are you being a sarcastic asshole to Bubbler?

(Inquiring minds want to know -- National Enquirer)

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

D-3,

Why do you hate the people who hate the people who hate the people who hate America?

4. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Well, at least this soldier might find a friend in James Carville, evidently.

If you're a Democrat, what do you do when your party enjoys its first victory in four election cycles? Why, if you're the Rajin' Cajun', you call on the DNC Chairman to resign:

http://www.tnr.com/blog/theplank?pid=56467

Yes, I don't belong to an organized political party. I'm a Democrat.

5. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

Wow . . . if you ask me, the Dems did as well as anyone could've expected, especially considering the gerrymandering the GOP has pulled off in the past decade.

I think Dean and Pelosi and people like that are the reason the Democrats are in there. If it had been another fence-straddler, Macaca Allen would be still sleeping off the brown-liquor hangover of his victory celebration and Rummy would still be in the Pentagon.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I suppose this e-mail was to be expected after the elections.

I've got a friend who's a red state as they come. Hates Clinton, voted for Bush twice, in the reserves these days. And he's got some doubts about this administration.

To question your government and vote for change (or stay the course, your choice), that's our duty as Americans.

7. Holy god.
    How often do they water this guy every day?

8. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Fenian,

You water rocks?

Draft saved Draft deleted