1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US Now Exporting Jihadists

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

This could be a good way off load a lot of crazies on The Middle East

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/15/world/middleeast/fear-of-trend-after-bombing-by-a-us-man.html?hp&_r=0

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Well, we've been importing them for long enough.

3. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

Yeah, what's that jackass Eric Rudolph up to these days? We can ship his worthless ass over there. Show 'em 'Merica can do violent wackjob just like everyone else.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

John Kerry: "No doubt ISIS clearly focused not just there but trying to do harm to Europe & America."

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

On Face The Nation yesterday, a CBS correspondent said ISIS is possibly capturing Stinger missiles (shoulder launched, surface to air) in Iraq. They are also known as MANPADS. I did a google search, and found that there was an effort to export something like 681 of them to Iraq last year. I am not sure the sale got approved or not. I hope not.

I don't have a fear of flying, but if ISIS is capturing Stingers, I am going to have this in the back of my mind if flying on either US coast or overseas.

6. NFL-Solomon

NFL-Solomon New Member

It only gets worse. We're shipping F-16 fighter jets and tanks over to Iraq. With our traitorous government about to enter into a military pact with Ira, the leading state-sponsor of terrorism, and the U.S.A.'s biggest enemy, we're guaranteed to give our most sophisticated weapons over to one enemy or another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.