1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US Attorneys 86'ed.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Mar 10, 2007.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Those are two guys you REALLY want to see in cruise wear.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Can't be any worse than having to sleep in a really small compartment with 30 other sailors making music after bean night on the mess deck.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Separate issue. What do you think are the odds that Bork farts in his sleep?

4. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

5-2.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

10-1.

Everybody farts in their sleep.

6. How Talking Points Die:
    http://www.realcities.com/mld/krwashington/news/nation/16897325.htm?source=rss&channel=krwashington_nation

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Dammit. Stop flop-flipping.

Clinton's firing of the attorneys was worse. Not only did he fire them, he ate their first-borns.

8. More neat stuff.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-0703140213mar14,1,2314396.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

Please note that both Fitzes are Republicans.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Might as well make this the Alberto Gonzales deathwatch thread...

I don't see him lasting much longer.

10. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

I've been pleasantly surprised how this story has been kept in the headlines. I guess I was used to the old way of Republican-based scandals pre-2006 elections: a story, a rebuke by a Demorcratic politician, a couple of columns and, well, that's about it. The story would fade away.

What a difference a Democratic congress makes, huh? Accountability suckers!

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Man, I really like what you've contributed to this board.

So I have to ask. Are you calling Dems accountability suckers, or should there be a comma between those two words. Accountability, suckers! :D

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

So how long until Alberto is forced out? BTW, this week the Post has an online guy doing a four-part series that wraps up today. If the Attorney General had any credibility with you now, he won't after you're done reading. Not from a partisan perspective, but strictly from a lawyer's argument.

Draft saved Draft deleted