1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Underwear

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I figured as much. Had I driven a block or two the other direction in the town I was in, that's where I would have gone.

2. KG

KG Active Member

I can't believe you guys are complaining this much about the cost. Woman's underwear are about 1/5th of the material and at least twice the price (and that's for the cheapy ones).

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

And the higher the denominator is and the higher the price is, all the better. :)

4. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Don't know what the quality is, but my wife's not known to put up with inferior stuff and she gets a free pair of underwear most every month from Victoria's Secret. They are always sending out freebie coupons.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Victoria's Secret (really not great quality, maybe 1 step above the Hanes packs at the store) are like 5 for $25, and you have to treat them with kid gloves when you wash them. Lingerie bag and everything.

6. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Really? All I wear are VS's and they last me until I want to shell out another $25. I do find that PINK washes better.

7. sportschick

Yep, Victoria's Secret might be the most overrated brand ever. Their bras have underwires that pop at a ridiculous rate and their underwear is nowhere near as good as the stuff at Dillard's or Macy's.

Plus I can get Wonder Woman thongs at Dillard's!

8. dooley_womack1

A Star Trek convention swooned and doesn't know why.

9. KG

KG Active Member

Wonder Woman, really? LOL I just had a flashback to my Wonder Woman set I had when I was little.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

So did I. Of mine; not yours.

11. sportschick

What can I say, I am a chick geek. I'm wearing a Wonder Woman t-shirt today!

12. dooley_womack1

Are you coordinated, as it were?

Draft saved Draft deleted