1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tyler Summitt out after making Baby Techster

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dixiehack, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

They should have let him coach MBB. At least no one would have gotten knocked up.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Considering it is devoted to women's basketball, umm, yeah.

3. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I don't see how this taints his mother's legacy. It reflects on him and the people who gave him a job he wasn't ready for.

The only way it reflects on Pat is if she somehow strong armed someone into giving him the job

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

It's a board inside joke.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You definitely dropped the mic on all the posters who were arguing that it taints his mother's legacy.

Jake_Taylor likes this.
  6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Speaking of living off of someone else's name, it's amazing how far Louisiana Tech has fallen as a program. As recently as 10 years or so ago they were still a national power. Now no NCAA appearances since 2011, two .500 seasons in a row, and a publicity stunt coach resigning in disgrace.
    Ye gods.

7. dixiehack

Speaking of golden oldies, it also touches on another board debate from back in the time.

Morgan Tuck headed to WNBA

8. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

9. dixiehack

C-USA, and not by design, has filled up with programs that used to be hot shit in women's hoops: La. Tech, Old Dominion, Western Ky. I'd look for Immaculata and Delta State in the next expansion.

HanSenSE and Batman like this.
  10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I don't know her deal, but since she sat out a year to injury she probably is on track to graduate this spring, right? Seems like no downside if that's the case.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

You joke, but I think Delta State could probably compete in a number of sports in C-USA.

12. dixiehack

They can't possibly draw worse than the F_U twins.

Batman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.