1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Twitter

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by YGBFKM, Jan 5, 2013.

1. You're right... Not one has failed to mention Atlanta ...
    No one mentions he has six kids by four women. He plays the field pretty well for a dedicated Christian.

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I've been listening to ESPN and the NFL Network for a week now, and Atlanta has rarely been mentioned. Including the bullshit lead-in on ESPN right now.

"Hallelujah, hallelujah, God is everything."

Disgusting.

Sal reminded him he "built this place." Guess what no one in the studio or Sal just mentioned?

3. Torii Hunter is one of those Christians who likes to play the field. He also hates homosexuals.

4. Rawbot

Rawbot Member

Anybody else see the little brouhaha between @jeffpearlman and @whitlockjason after the Seattle-Washington game? It was promising early but fizzled out fizzled out pretty quickly unfortunately.

5. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I became incredibly lazy with the Twitter list and haven't updated it in ages. I'll get it soon. Within the next two weeks I'll make the last year or so worth of additions. From there, if anyone wants to take over, be my guest. I'm sure we can figure it out somehow as the list is public.

6. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Jesus, yes.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  7. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Don't worry, folks. @DadBoner is alive. He just had a really bad case of the 'rrhea.

8. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Letter-man, you may well enjoy @NotHawk, the fake Ken Harrelson Twitter account. It should get cranking again by spring training.

9. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

The pickled 'Peños will get you every time. But they turn any dish into a crowd pleaser.

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Oh, yeah, that's a must. Besides, following Paul Konerko is less than exciting. Ooh, that reminds me. I'm gonna have to follow A.J.

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Apparently, he has a book coming out this year. And if there's no a TV show in the works, I'm going to be very disappointed. Then again, the TV show based on Shit My Dad Says was horrible.

Either way, I hope whoever this guy is never quits Twitter.

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Socially networking Colts fans were the best about this on Sunday afternoon, once the beat-down began in earnest.

Two words for them: Marvin. Harrison.

Draft saved Draft deleted