1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TV Shows From The Past You Can't Get Enough Of

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pete Incaviglia, Mar 24, 2008.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Next time, on a very special episode of 'Saved by the Ball:' A chance to end his dry spell comes perilously close to disaster when Mikey forgets what to do with a vagina. Fortunately for him, Preppy (Mike's left testicle with the acerbic wit), saves the day when he tips off the sex-starved sit-com addict as to what it is he's looking at, while A.C. (Mike's rather vain right testicle) contemplates the pros and cons of waxing vs. shaving ... all with hilarious results. [/cuelaughtrack]

(Oh, and really? Not one of you noticed this??)

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Whoops. And that show would never air. But nice work.

3. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Don't forget to clue us in when the lad tells you he "missed (something) by *that* much!"

4. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Seinfeld ... speaking of, here comes a rerun of Seinfeld right now!
    Wings
    Both Cosby shows - "The Cosby Show" on NBC and "Cosby" on CBS
    King of Queens
    Boston Common

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Slight threadjack here, but when exactly is Futurama coming back> I know they've released a few DVDs since the show was canned by Fox, but I didn't think they were bringing it entirely back.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The movie was on Comedy Central the other night. Think I read a while back that the series was coming back in the fall, but maybe it's been moved up?

And my list...
    • Futurama (Amazing that, going on 5-10 years since it's been off and it's hardly dated at all)
    • Law & Order (can't someone just make the L&O Channel already? With all the spinoffs and 18 years worth of L&O original episodes, there's got to be tons of programming available!)
    • Macgyver (It's a shame it seems to be in a syndication hiatus right now)
    • The Simpsons (I must be in the only TV market in America that doesn't show Simpsons reruns)

7. printdust

printdust New Member

This is either showing the age of those on here or our memories are fading..

How about All in the Family and the Three Stooges - both of which are still in syndication?

I wonder why shows like Maude (good ratings when it was on the majors) and Mork and Mindy (anything with Robin Williams is just damned entertaining) aren't around?

I also liked Happy Days and Welcome Back Kotter, only one of which is still around.

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Get Smart, Twilight Zone, Gunsmoke, Dragnet

9. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

If you can't laugh at the Three Stooges, chances are I'll never respect you as a person.

Draft saved Draft deleted