1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TV Reporter quits over death threats

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Well-Known Member

You're so clever.

2. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

3. studthug12

studthug12 Active Member

tumblr_mzy634xMDi1qd4mvdo6_400.jpg

She's gonna get it and she doesn't even know it...

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I assume you also feel police killed in the line of duty were asking for it because they were dancing with the devil and all.

5. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Well-Known Member

Not at all.

My point is, when you go stick your nose in a criminal's business and then try to bully them in front a TV camera, don't be surprised if there are significant consequences. I wouldn't do that job if you paid me five times what I'm making right now. No way would I want to mess with people like that. Sorry she got a death threat, but she knew what she was doing and what the possibilities were. She's acting like she had no idea this could happen. Police, on the other hand, know it the moment they sign up for it. They also protect our communities. All she's doing is trying to get some ratings points, hardly comparable to what police do.

Draft saved Draft deleted