1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tulane Beat Writer

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Riddick, Aug 3, 2007.

1. dcdream

dcdream Member

If I could live there I would. But my career took me away from home because I have been blessed to get great jobs at bigger papers. But if the right gig came along back home, I would go back to New Orleans. It's mine and I am proud to claim where I came from. If you don't respect where you came from then you don't respect yourself. Period.

2. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Huckleberry's a pot-stirring, poor-mouthing, person who seems unplugged from reality.
    Just gotta let folks like that post their crap on the board sometimes.
    His presence a representation of the negative aspect of our anonymity here.
    Folks like Huck wouldn't say those things to anyone from N.O.'s face.
    Any major dude with half a heart wouldn't act the way Huck acts toward New Orleans, or any town, really.
    It's just bad karma that he brings to the board.
    Bad, bad karma.

3. I love the Saints. Go Reggie Bush! He's a man among boys. Is that bad karma?

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you pretty much nailed it.

5. Bad Karma? I guess that means the website is going to crash and be down for seveal days, maybe infected by viruses all because of me and the bad karma I bring.

Go cry to your mommy.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

yup, nailed it.

7. I love you too, Tom. You have so much to offer.

Draft saved Draft deleted