1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tuesday night ... it begins anew ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'm stoked.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

CBS has to be thanking its stars they brought this show back. Might be the perfect bridge show to take the network through the writer's strike. Do they have any other scripted shows with un-aired episodes left?

3. Football_Bat

The writers' strike is ending at just the right time: To keep Jericho on the main stage and end in time for Lost to resume with minimal delay.

4. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Did I read right: They're bringing it back at 10 p.m.? WTF is that?

My fear is that as soon as it gets going again, they'll finish up the seven episodes. Guess there's no point in worrying about that, though.

5. Football_Bat

10 ET is a better time slot for the subject material.

This show would be so much better on cable. Kind of why I was hoping a cable channel would pick it up.

Speaking of which ... Sci Fi Channel is holding a Jericho marathon on Monday. Good chance to get caught up.

6. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

I've already seen the first three episodes. Good stuff, they really move the plot along quickly.

Draft saved Draft deleted