1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Second news org reporting, with specifics.

Roger Ailes Advising Trump on Debates, Sources Say

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Would that be straight time or overtime?

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

image.jpeg
    Donald Trump 2012

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Bam; love the attempt at revisionist history.

Fact is that Bush 43 decided to invade Iraq based on some mikey mouse intel about supposed nuclear weapons; pushed by real "war hawks".

Fact is that by '08; people had enough and wanted and demanded pull out.

Last fact, is NOW people say ISIS is result and that's supposedly on Obama.

Wrong.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ. Two reporters share the byline, and we don't even get a single quote from their sources.

What did they say?

It's better than no corroboration, but only barely.

They don't say how many sources, describe in any way what roles the sources play in the campaign, or tell us how they know what they claim (do they have direct knowledge, or, like the NYTimes sources, do they come by the info second hand?)

Honestly, this is terrible fucking reporting.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

To a not-insignificant percentage of the American public, anything bad that happens anywhere in the world (bad meaning white people get hurt) is the fault of whoever the President is. As a nation, we are both ignorant and arrogant. Not a combination for good results.

Which leads me to another point. I have my political differences with posters here, God knows, but on average, the amount of both logic and command of facts by the Trump supporters here is way, way more than that shown by their candidate. I think that's significant.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

.To get Bin Laden, yes. But W was more interested in defending daddy's honor.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

In the second reference, they are referred to as high level campaign sources. So, they have that going for them.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yeah, but he's still on the taxpayer dime. He'd be having sex with his wife while on the taxpayer dime.

10. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Is there any form of sexual hrassment Baron is against? It's OK if Clinton or Vince McMahon do it.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

What in the actual fuck?

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

If i could have sex while technically on the clock that would make me so happy.

Vombatus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.