1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

True Blood Summer 2012 (Season V)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Jun 10, 2012.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

We've seen far more naked men's asses than women's hot racks this season.

Boo.

2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Terry's story needs to end. The rest is ok.

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Russell Edgington was not going to go down that easily ...

4. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

Did we really just go through a whole season without Sookie gettin nekkid? that sucks.
    The fact that this is the first post in more than a month kinda is telling about the season. Can't say I liked it other than the fact that I like the show. Overall, very disappointing and not fulfilling.

5. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I think Anna Paquin is pregnant. Might be why she didn't nudify herself this season.

I've only watched half the episodes thus far. Seems pretty blah. The Walking Dead (second season) comes out on Tuesday. Much more excited about starting that than finishing this.

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You mean, the TWD DVD? Don't get too excited!

7. SalukiNC

SalukiNC Member

The finale was at least enjoyable. One more season, but can't imagine they get past that.

8. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

The books are much more enjoyable. Not sure what they are doing with this plot.

Yeah, Anna was preggo for the season...hence why there was lots of puffy sun dresses and holding shit in front of her.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

They've signed on for two more seasons.

Remember when Bill Compton was this sort of demure Southern gentleman? That's an interesting character shift. Funny to think Eric might be the most likeable of the vampires.

Oh, and when Tara and Pam started making out and Jessica yelled, "I knew it!," all I could think about was the Seinfeld episode when they find the letters from Cheever in the cabin fire and it comes out that Mr. Ross has been having an affair with him all along.

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I enjoyed it.
    The season improved. I've liked the storyline about the Vampire Authority and its internal politics, although I'm still confused by how it works. If vampires become more powerful over time, why aren't all of the oldest vampires in charge?

I have zero interest in ever reading the books.

Draft saved Draft deleted