1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

True Blood: Season 4

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shoeless Joe, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

NO, he doesn't like the chicks in it. He thinks I'm the hottest chick out there, seriously...I think he needs to take off those clearly blinding eyeglasses. ::) ;D

2. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

Good episode tonight. I'm an Eric (Alex S'gard) fan, but they don't have to show him wearing no shirt and hip-hugger jeans. That's a little on the wrong side. I'm sure the chicks loved it.

3. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

I loved two Eric moments: 1. Calling Sookie Snookie. 2. His facial reaction in the last shot.

Also (and I read this in EW), interesting that they had Sookie reading a Charlene Harris book.

4. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I caught that also, and laughed. Yes, some please put a damn shirt on Eric already!
    The "changing Jason" angle is stupid. I liked it in the book better. But, I'm not shocked that Crystal was ok with raping him. Although...nice little rack she has got.

5. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I feel ripped out last night because they only showed Alcide halfway through the episode for a couple of minutes. He deserves more air time. I want Alcide and Sookie to hook up.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Rogue and Flash Thompson. Sounds like some odd Marvel slash fan fiction.

7. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Wow, this season stinks so far.

Way to many plot lines I do not care about...

Jesus/Lafayette off on a quest to Jesus' grandpa. Yawn. (I hate both characters anyway)
    The background of the witches
    Sam's brother
    Arlene's new baby that is possessed

ARGH!

Let's stick to Sookie/Eric/Bill and Jason/Jessica/Hoyt with Alceed/Sookie/Debbie thrown in the mix along with Andy and Sam.

8. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

I could do away with Sam all together. I haven't liked him from the start. I truly hate his brother and that whole story line with his folks.
    Get read of the whole Jesus/Lafayette deal. I total agree with you. Tara can go away too, for that matter, along with Arlene and the baby.
    I don't care much for the witches, but as long as they are there, I like the background part. I like all the flashbacks to Vikings, Civil War, etc.

9. LeCranke

LeCranke Member

SPOILER ALERT!

As long as they are creating new creatures every week (Like Sookie, I too find the idea of a were-panther as ludicrous) I thought Bill was going to spike Eric, only to have the witch bring him back with her necromancer powers, thus setting up Eric to be a SuperVampire which would torment Bill (and also have the ability to cut the Federal budget by trillions by gutting Medicare).

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

possible new creatures:
    ligers, leprechauns and mermaids

I'm waiting for them to reveal that Atlantis, not the resort, is located off the coast of New Orleans.

11. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Yeah, I have to agree that this season is just all over the place. Way too many characters that I don't give a shit about when they show up on screen. That were-panther stuff was in the books, but it was a lot more interesting. The Lafayette/Jesus crap is just awful --Lafayette used to be such a great character, but the writers completely ruined him. I thought the Maryanne storyline last year got a little old, but at least there was a point. I think it's time for Eric and Pam to go on a massive killing spree and take out most of the town. Just start over.

12. LeCranke

LeCranke Member

I think Lafayette showed up for preseason camp having packed on 25 pounds so the producers decided to turn him into a dottering old grandma.

Draft saved Draft deleted