1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"True Blood" Season 2

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by WaylonJennings, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Anyone catch the season premiere last night?

Looks like another fun ride ahead of us. Particularly glad that they didn't really kill off the Lafayette character.

Some gratuitous Anna Paquin nudity never hurt anyone, either.

2. da el g

da el g Member

I like the comic touches such as Bill's refusal to let the young girl have a cell phone and Eric having those foil things in his hair from having it colored when he is eating the guys heart

3. Me, too. Kind of occasional reminders that, "Hey, don't forget, this show is supposed to be purely fun!"

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I had no idea. Was there anything in the LA Times about it? I never saw a thing!

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm going to have to catch it during the week. I completely forgot about the season premiere last night and only caught the last 10 minutes. I normally would wait to watch it all from the beginning in, but I saw naked Anna Paquin and couldn't turn away. :)

6. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Damn, glad I clicked on this thread. The season premiere slipped my mind and wasn't in my DVR.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Had lunch today with a couple, both big fans of the show. I mention catching only part of it and the woman blurts out, "Anna Paquin has the most amazing rack!" Given that attitude and the fact that hers ain't bad, either, I had to give her boyfriend a high five on the spot.

Draft saved Draft deleted