1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Troy Smith??

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by stevenash, Dec 12, 2006.

1. stevenash

stevenash Member

I heard that the Heisman Trophy winner, Troy Smith, skipped his chances this week due to some activites. Mr. Smith missed a show with Cold Pizza and he also missed the chance to ring the bell on Wall St. I know very well that that last chance doesn't come to everyone. Now I may be crazy, but does anyone think that because of these incidents his chances of going high in the draft may be in jeopardy?

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

So Troy Smith was out celebrating too late and couldn't wake up in time to do those things. Personally, I would skip Cold Pizza before skipping ringing the Wall Street bell. But no one cares in the long run.

Wednesday is Troy Smith Day in Cleveland. That's what matters, bitches.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Can this be translated into English?

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I heard the Heisman runner up had to appear on Cold Pizza twice, and the third place winner, three times.

5. stevenash

stevenash Member

no seriously

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

He bypassed a show nobody watches and one of the most overrated public appearances possible (nobody outside Wall Street actually cares who rings the opening bell), and he did it because he wanted to get back to Columbus so he could practice with his teammates. This will not affect his draft prospects in a negative fashion.

I'm thirsty. Fetch me a beer.

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

What. The. Fuck.

You. Are. An. Idiot.

Please, do us a favor and stop posting.

8. spnited

spnited Active Member

What KYSW said!

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I thought this was a joke. I never thought this to be a serious thread. Wow.

10. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

I doubt anyone on Wall St. gives a shit either.

11. writer of ball

writer of ball New Member

You sir, are a moron. Going on Cold Pizza would only hurt his status. Get a life.

12. markvid

markvid Guest

We need to start a category of dumbest post of the millennium.

Draft saved Draft deleted