1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trouble With The Curve

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Is there video?

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I'd watch that.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

::)

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Now I'm thinking of Adams and Fischer in conjunction with the term "dirty whore." Back in 10 minutes.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

It'll be another bore, with the old man showing his complete acting range, going all the way from A to B.

Include me out.

One-trick pony.

6. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Of all the previews I saw before "The Campaign," this was the only one that looked remotely interesting. (WTF is "Life of Pi"?)

They had me at Eastwood -- honestly, if it was anyone else I'd think it was a silly premise, sort of seems in the "Space Cowboys" and "Million Dollar Baby," with the same Daddy-daughter drama from "Absolute Power."

I didn't quite grasp the plot -- he's the scout, but she is also employed by the team, is that right? I couldn't figure that part out. And he's the player Eastwood's character is scouting? I saw through a lot of previews...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.