1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trent Green is still out.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Better explain to poop who Rich Johnson is - she was not around with the original plank holders when this madness all started about 4 years ago.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I suppose that's true. I blew out my knee playing volleyball and was never given the opportunity come back, so I guess I don't understand that feeling. I know it's responsibility, but wouldn't it be more responsible to wait and come back when he's really better?

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

You have nothing on me, so you have to call me spoop. I get that, but you have nothing on my fiance, either. Waking up to Doc is the best feeling in the world. In no way does he remotely resemble Uncle Fester, so I'm sure glad you think you know what you're talking about.

I'm big on civil liberties. I am. I'm big on things being fair. In fact, I think it's really unfair that you get to come damn near close to outing people and get away with it, but if anyone else even hints on outing someone, they are quickly reprimanded or banned. That's where I'm big on civil liberties. No one else here thinks to stalk other members on myspace. Just sayin'.

Now, I'm ending this. I'm tired of your crap. Get over yourself and leave people alone. I'm done.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

sorry spoop - rememeber - I can't spell.

Since you've only known doc about 3 weeks you must have forgotten that before he was "doc" his board name amoung many others was "uncle fester". Are we not suppose to call him that any more ? good doctor formerly known as uncle fester.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Spup, just ignore Boom. He'll eventually lose interest and find somebody else to harrass and stalk. He's really not worth your time or typing skills.

Draft saved Draft deleted