1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Travis Henry: The dumbest muthaf**cker on the planet

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Oct 4, 2007.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Wow....this is so bad even BYH and I agree on something. If this is true, Henry is a complete moron.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I saw his swan song in person. I'd tell my grandkids about it, but I figure by then the progeny of Travis Henry will so overwhelm our culture it will be common knowledge.

3. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

Henry, complete moron. Yes, I believe I've heard that mentioned.

Another update: http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/ny-sphenry1005,0,3035647,print.story

4. I've spent the last week trying to trade for him. So glad the other guy wouldn't let him go.

5. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

Why are there two asteriks in the thread title? That's too many characters replaced. and it bothers me.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Because BYH can't spell.

7. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

And ... this is why the Titans didn't resign him.

Who didn't think Cheese's signing bonus was going directly into some sticky icky?

8. outofplace

biting tongue....ouch....

9. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Come on ... it's not like he was buying any condoms.

10. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

Hey, don't blame Henry. He just needed some "Mota" vation to get ready for the games. And he just wanted to find something constructive to do with his nine kids. Nothing better than getting baked together and having the munchies.

11. outofplace

True...though that really wasn't what I was talking about. Sorry, it was really obscure....as in maybe one person on the whole board would get it kind of obscure.

12. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

Well. I know that...

Draft saved Draft deleted