1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Toy Story 3

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by wisportswriter, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Wow.
    Outstanding. Just outstanding.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, it's pretty amazing. My kids loved it. The ending is pretty emotional too.

3. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I'm seeing it tomorrow. I never saw Toy Story 2, though. Is that going to be a problem?

4. Mizzougrad96

No, but you should see Toy Story 2. These are two of the best sequels in movie history.

If Empire Strikes Back and Godfather 2 are the best sequels ever, this might be third.

5. I agree with this.

6. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Hmmm...never saw Empire either, but GFII is my all-time favorite movie, so I get your point.

7. Mizzougrad96

All three Toy Story movies are A+. I would have a hard time saying that any are significantly better than the others.

8. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Saw it. Laughed. Cried. Loved It.

9. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Hhmmm. Wasn't thinking about seeing this movie whatsoever, but the good words on this thread and causing me to re-think that.

10. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

So many people see "Toy Story" and think it's a kiddie flick. Not necessarily. All three are outstanding. Saw the first in college with some buddies, and we all loved it.

Toy Story 3? Should receive an Best Picture nomination.

11. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

I really enjoyed it. Not as much as some people on here, but I thought it was at least in the same ballpark as the first two.

12. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Been waiting 10 years for this, and I can't wait til I can finally go see this.

Draft saved Draft deleted