1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tough gig, being Islamic State spokesman

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Islamic A&M wants coverage too. They work hard at blowing themselves up.

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

The French? What does France ever do?

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Foley's executioner is a rapper, per report.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/james-foley-executioner-said-identified-as-british-rapper/

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Only helped us earn our independence.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And make good fries.

Whoops, sorry, they stopped doing that in 2003. Now it's some group called "Freedom".

6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

A&M aka Goatfucker U.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

American member of ISIS killed:

On a Twitter account identified as belonging to McCain, he used the name Duale Khalid and wrote, “It’s Islam over everything.”

The person said he converted to Islam a decade ago: “I will never look back the best thing that ever happen to me,” reads one Twitter message.

The Twitter messages display hostility toward gays, white people and Somali immigrants in San Diego. The messages praise Allah and smoking hookah.

One tweet reads: “It’s funny to me how all these so call Muslim claim that they love Allah but always curse the one who try to implement his laws.”

A retweet from a group called Islamic Freedom reads: “Allah never promised this life was easy, but He did promise that He would be with you every step of the way.”

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-american-isis-20140826-story.html

Draft saved Draft deleted