1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TOTAL DEBACLE!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by mustangj17, May 19, 2009.

1. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Not true about Original Six. I can remember instances where the Maple Leafs and Canadiens had to move home games because of conflicting dates.

Question: Did the Nuggets pay him off?

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nice...

3. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Yeah, that's what i'm wondering, how much did the Nuggets/NBA pay to get the arena date? I'm sure there was something.

I remember when the NFL had to reschedule Super Bowl XXXVI, they had to pay some auto show to move its convention, which had been scheduled for that week well before the 9/11 attacks caused the NFL to push back its schedule.

4. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Almost lost the Powerade to the screen on that one.

5. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Raw officially moved to Staples Center this Monday ... will return to Denver on Aug. 7 at the Coliseum, not Pepsi Center. Methinks WWE won't be holding an event there for a long, long time.

6. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Judging from McMahon's interview on the 6 p.m. SportsCenter, the Pepsi Center is no longer on Vince's map.

7. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Show opens with John Cena in a Lakers jersey and a bad guy (probably The Miz) in a Nuggets jersey. Bank on it.

8. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Who wears the Blake Griffin Clippers jersey?

9. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Not sure, but could we get an Oliver Miller jersey for Mark Henry?

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I can see Vince issuing a challenge to the Nuggets owner for that night's Raw, then have a little person actor to represent the owner come out to get squashed.

11. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Who plays the role of Stan Kroenke? I vote Hornswoggle and then gets squashed by Big Show.

12. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Wanna bet Miz' jersey has 'Cena' and '0' on the back? :D

Draft saved Draft deleted