1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Torture Town!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. Were the Nazi's left-wingers?

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I didn't say that either.
    But how were they Republicans?

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

4. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

The funniest thing about you is that you have no idea how much of a joke you are.

5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

So in order to defeat this enemy we have to become what it is?

6. ATLienCP

ATLienCP Member

If the goal of those back water camel riding bastards is global domination I can't help but laugh at the people who think they have a chance in hell of it. With what fucking army?

They use the tactics of terrorism because they know its a pipe dream. Its the only way the fucking psychos will get a response.

The more we sell ourselves out to fear the more successful we make their cause.

7. What in the unholy fuck do you know about war, you ignorant, gutless, chickenhawk fuckwad?

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I called them right-wing bastards. If that equals Republicans in your mind, I'll just have to live with it.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Wait. I'm clear now.

Oh wait. Republicans torture radical Islamists who would cut their heads off if they were free.

Nazis tortured Jews who simply wanted to live their lives.

Dipshits.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Since name-calling on threads was supposedly condemned according to a note I got, then I suppose you'll look the other way on this but certainly see my use of the word "dipshits."

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

And in both cases it's wrong.
    Period.
    If we're supposed to be the good guys, we have to act as if we're the good guys.

12. Fuck you, you ignorant bigoted disgrace to higher primates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.