1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Torture report

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Trestman's legacy is really going to be tested by the racial divide that
    The Bears seem to be suffering from.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

"In remembering, it is important to come to grips with the past. No nation can fully understand itself or find its place in the world if it does not look with clear eyes at all the glories and disgraces of its past. We in the United States acknowledge such an injustice in our history. The internment of Americans of Japanese ancestry was a great injustice, and it will never be repeated."President George H.W. Bush, December 7, 1991.

3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the "torture report" reference, DW.

And I've blocked the torture that is the Bears defense out of my mind for the rest of the season.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

"Without playing a game, the Chicago Bears became officially eliminated from postseason contention..." Fun with context

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Who says an hour on the treadmill each day doesn't keep your mind fresh? Bravo on the thread title. Now I'm going to go back to not posting for a while because you people are all weirdos.

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The truth is I totally fudged that one. Really it's 50 minutes. But, you know, five minutes to get down there. Five minutes to make my way back upstairs. Who's counting, really?

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Do you work out on the water board? I mean, like, do you surf?

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Now there's a report out that the Bears mistakenly tackled their own players.

10. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Yeah but they won the Super Bowl.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted