1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top Guilty-Pleasure Ringtones

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by buckweaver, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Now that I know about that site, I'm either going with Kanye, Common or Dead Prez as my new ringtone. Thanks, IJAG.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

What Doc? No Dido? :p

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That was a low-fucking-blow, dear.

Peace out.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Aww.. I'm sorry. I was just kidding. I promise. I, however, am putting Dido on my phone thanks to that site. I think you know what song I'm putting on the phone for your ringtone.

5. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

My primary ringtone is Andrea True's "More More More," with New Kids on the Block's "The Right Stuff" on standby. Also, the promotional Mariah Carey song on the win-a-ringtone contest from Pepsi. (OK, so I won a ringtone ::) ) I had the Super Mario Brothers theme on my old phone, and am ISO of that for the new phone.

BTW, a sororitute is apparently living downstairs from Cougarguy and I. What do I do to instill the fear of independent thinking into her?

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Explain that if she continues her current course of action, ass-to-mouth isn't far behind.

7. HC

HC Well-Known Member

My ring tone at the moment is the sound of champagne being uncorked and poured. What I really want is the theme song to "Hockey Night in Canada". Anyone know where I can get it???

8. Cadet

Cadet Guest

That is such a great word. I've used it since college. Really sums them up nicely.

Cougargirl, take a page from "Mean Girls" and slip her weight-gain bars. That should be a good start.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Good question. As a former sororitute, I don't have much of an answer.  I see friends who stayed in the sorority struggle to learn how to think independently every year after they graduate.  I got out because I was thinking "too independently" for their tastes.  No problems there for me, but I wish there was a magic slap that would make them think "Oh right..I actually have a brain and can use it."

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm sure she's already there.

11. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

We have a friend like that, who is pushing 30 and still living the "groupthink" life of her sorority years. How? How how how does that happen? It's like the Stockholm syndrome painted in Cover Girl.

And Zeke, I saw Clerks II the other day. Hilarious!

12. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Which one are you talking about? The only ones I can find through Cingular are the countdown, Bauer saying "the following takes place..." and Bauer saying "this is Jack Bauer. I need to speak with the President...".

Draft saved Draft deleted