1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top 25 vote shakeup....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by jason_whitlock, Oct 14, 2006.

1. 1. Ohio State
    2. WVa.
    3. Michigan
    4. USC
    5. Tennessee
    6. Texas
    7. Arkansas
    8. Auburn
    9. Florida
    10. California
    11. Louisville
    12. Clemson
    13. Notre Dame
    14. LSU
    15. Georgia Tech
    16. Oregon
    17. Oklahoma
    18. Boston College
    19. Rutgers
    20. Miami
    21. Wisconsin
    22. Boise State
    23. Nebraska
    24. Wake Forest
    25. Missouri

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Just wanted to point out that Boise State doesn't play until tomorrow night.

3. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Arkansas at 7? USC put 50 on them in Arkansas and the USC offense is average.

UM at 20? I guess the FIU win was real impressive.

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Is WVU super-glued to that No. 2 spot?

5. pallister

pallister Guest

The Hogs at 7. Nice.

6. just want to point out that our vote is due 11 a.m. sunday and i'm quite aware that boise state doesn't play until sunday night. should i leave them out of the poll because of their schedule? tennesse had a bye this week, i believe. should i drop them?

7. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

You do know that after today's game, the entire Miami football team will be suspended for the rest of the year, right?

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I wasn't saying you should drop them out and I didn't know your votes were due at 11 a.m. Sunday, I just was pointing it out. That is all. Continue with defending your choice of Miami in the top 25.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I question how ya have a 4-2 Miami that eeked by Houston at home by one at 20 when there are teams like Texas A&M out there that are 6-1 with now a win over a ranked opponent. Beyond that, I gots not problem with it.

10. arkansas is undefeated in the toughest conference. the hogs played poorly against usc early in the season....i'm not going to hold one bad performance against them.

11. pallister

pallister Guest

Arkansas did suck against USC, but that was before the Hogs put their freshman QB in, and last week they dominated Auburn when it was No. 2, and Auburn turned around and beat Florida at No. 2.

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Another overrated team in the 12 spot. Last week, Iowa. This week, Clemson.

Draft saved Draft deleted