1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top 10 best To Catch a Predator moments

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jay Sherman, Aug 16, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Indeed. Marvin came in at No. 9. But, hey, at least he's creative.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Golly, what a list of ladies men:

1. A guy with a crooked mustache
    2. A 4-foot-9 midget who's raped a 10-year old relative in the past
    3. A guy with a bulging eye wearing a wife-beater with a craving for cookies.
    4. A guy with a mustache and a squeaky-high voice who wasn't blessed with one teaspoon of intelligence.
    5. A guy open about his fetish watching preteens finger bang a cat with Cool Whip as lubricant.

Yeah, I can't imagine why they wouldn't just go to a club and fuck whoever they want.

3. joe

joe Active Member

I wonder how many of the pedophiles actually get jail time for this. I wonder how the Dateline videos play out in a court of law. Good evidence for the prosecution, or basis for entrapment defense for the accused?

Whatever, I haven't watched the show in two years. Same basic shit every time: old dude wanting to fuck a young chick; then, he's stupid enough to sit around and try to 'spain hisself.

Louisville Slugger to the kneecaps takes care of that shit. Then drag his ass out by the road and leave him there. Maybe a swift kick in the nuts for good measure.

Draft saved Draft deleted